Terms and conditions
The prices shown are inclusive of VAT and apply per day and person with a minimum occupancy of 2 persons with the arrangement half board.
- Discount for children:
For occupancy with 2 adults in a room we offer the following discounts:
- Children from 0 to 2,99 years: free of charge (cot available on request)
- Children from 3 to 5,99 years: 50% discount
- Children from 6 to 11,99 years: 30% discount
- Children under 12 years: 15% discount
- Check-in/ Check-out:
On the arrival day, your room is available starting from 14 p.m. The day of departure we kindly ask you to leave the room within 10 a.m., and the apartments within 10 a.m.
- Single room:
Single room on request
We will gladly reserve a parking space in the garage of the hotel. The price is € 6,00 per day.
- Smoking ban:
According to Italian law, smoking is prohibited in public buildings. It is therefore a strict smoking ban throughout the hotel. All rooms have balcony or terrace.
- Domestic animals:
Pets are accepted at the hotel, for which we reserve a charge of € 10.00 per day. Out of respect for other guests, we can not allow animals to enter the dining room. However, we are happy to prepare a table for you in our bar if you prefer to have dinner with your pet.
- Visitor's Tax:
The visitors's tax of € 2,00 per person and night needs to be added to the indicated prices (per person, per night, starting from 14 years). This tax will be paid at the check- out and is registered in the bill with a separate invoice.
- Booking guarantee:
In order to complete a binding booking, we ask you a deposit of 30% of the holiday´s total value. The deposit can be paid with bank transfer.
- Bank account details:
Cassa Raiffeisen Monguelfo - Via Valle Pusteria 9 - 39035 Monuelfo (BZ)
IBAN: IT 40 O 08148 58600 000300010057
- Payment options:
As means of payment we accept cash, check, credit card (VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and Bancomat). According to Legislative Decree n ° 201/2011, since December 6, 2011, it has not been possible for us in Italy to accept amounts in excess of € 2999.99 in cash.
- Cancellation policy according to Art. 1382 ZGB:
There's no provided a right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the Italian consumer protection law (d.lgs. 206/2005) - yet we allow you to withdrawn from the contract under the following conditions:
You can cancel your booking within 31 days before check-in date with a written declaration; in this case, you do not have to pay any fee.
- If you cancel your reservation between 30 and 4 days before the check- in date, you will have to pay 30% of the overall holiday.
- If you cancel your reservation the last 3 days before check-in date, you will be charged with 100% of the holiday period (from check-in to check- out date).
- In case of no-shows ("no show") or early departure, the fee is due in full for the entire booking period.
- If not all booked beds are occupied or cancelled, the percentage only refers to the agreed price for unoccupied or cancelled beds.
- Obligations in case of early departure of the customer:
In case of early departure of the customer, the latter or the person who made the reservation is obliged to pay for the services used up to the day of departure and to pay the sum corresponding to 70 % of the agreed price for the remaining services not used.
- Travel Insurance:
We suggest to stipulate a travel insurance in order to be protected in case of cancellation of your reservation. You can easily calculate and reserve your personalized insurance here. It is a product of the European travel insurance in cooperation with HGV, the South Tyrolean hotelier association.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and are intended for one day, except where differently written. All prices and dates are subjected to eventual errors and modification.