Alpine Summer in Casies in Val Pusteria
Val Casies is embedded between the main ridge of the Alps to the north and the Dolomites to the south amidst Val Pusteria - a yet undiscovered jewel in the heart of the Alps. The valley is characterised by an unspoiled nature landscape, waterways and a cultured landscaped preserved by the farmers'.
Immerse yourself into the summer life of a mountain village and experience very interesting things!
Alpine summer in Val Casies means:
- extended walks, hikes or cycling tours in the warming sun of Val Casies
- refreshing temperatures and breathing healthy mountain air
- tasting the many fresh farmers' products
- participating at village and music festivals in the villages
- discovering quiet spots for relaxing